20.3.11

2 days.

yea! i am not sick any-more, ah i think!
but it is because my boyfriend came to my house for 2 days. yes, i am so happy!
we're talk everything, we're laughter even we don't know what we laugh for, we're showed how much we miss each other, and all of the things that makes me happy and grateful. yes i am!

first day, at saturday.
we're spent our times, to think and measure our expenses for my next-bike! fun! yes!
second day, at sunday.
just laughing, tickling, and fart-ing. hahaha. yes we are!

sometimes, i was scared to lose him again. yes i do!
sometimes, i was did something fool into him, but frankly i just did to give the best for him. i do!
sometimes, i really jealous with who really keep near with him. of course it's girls! i do
hahaha. sometimes, my friends say "come on, you have been 7 years with him"
and i say "hahaha, but we're still human" (!!) Dankk!



i love you, truly love you so much.

1 komentar: